How to Wager on Simulcast Races at Orange City Racing and Card Club
Racing enjoys immense popularity for many reasons. Racing fans love viewing the spectacle of one of nature’s most efficient and graceful animals speeding around the track. These fans also enjoy the challenge of matching wits with each other in a contest every race to try and select the winners. This direct participation in the action on the track adds an element of drama and anticipation to the first-run performances.
Placing a bet is easy. You never have to feel intimidated or that you’re going to say something wrong. Just remember these easy hints and steps. Before you go to the window, write down your selections and the amount you want to bet. Have your money or winning ticket in hand then…
- Tell the clerk the track you want to bet
- Tell the clerk the race you want to bet
- Tell the clerk the dollar amount and type of bet
- Tell the clerk the numbers you have selected
Example: “I would like Daytona, 4th race, $2.00 Win on 1” – That’s all there is to it!
If you wager: You win if your selection finishes:
- Win: First
- Place: First OR Second Show First, Second OR Third
- Quiniela: First AND Second – in ANY order
- Exacta: First AND Second in EXACT order
- Trifecta: First, Second AND Third – in EXACT order
- Superfecta: First, Second, Third AND Fourth – In EXACT order