1. The $50,000 Bad Beat High Hand Bonus shall apply to the game of Texas Hold’em and Omaha only starting 5/1/17 at 10am. To qualify for the $50,000 Bad Beat High Hand Bonus , a hand of Four 10’s or better must lose to a higher-ranking hand that must either be four of a Kind, Straight Flush or Royal Flush. Both card combinations must be played in the same hand and table.
2. Both the winning and losing players must use both of their hole cards to create the highest possible hand. For four of a kind to qualify, the player’s hand must include a pocket pair.
3. In Omaha both the winning and losing players must flop the qualifying hands (a straight flush will have to beat a straight flush.) If running it twice the $50,000 Bad Beat High Hand Bonus will only be paid on the main board.
4. A $2 maximum amount will be removed from each pot that totals $10 or more including the rake, $2 when the pot reaches $10. In order for a hand to be eligible for the $50,000 Bad Beat High Hand Bonus Payout, the pot must be at least $10. The hand must go to a showdown (played to the end, where all cards have been dealt and players have completed betting and show their cards to determine the winner) in order for the $50,000 Bad Beat High Hand Bonus to be awarded.
5. There must be a minimum of 4 players dealt into the hand to be eligible. (No Jackpot rake will be taken with fewer players.)
6. Must play on a Jackpot eligible game to qualify. (2-2 limit and higher.) Timed Rake games are not eligible for jackpot payouts. Pineapple and Big O will not qualify for the $50,000 Bad Beat High Hand Bonus
7. Only best and second best hands qualify.
8. Players must play their hands independently. If any player, whether directly or indirectly involved in the hand, passes information or instructs another on how to act or reveals their hand to other players, the $50,000 Bad Beat High Hand Bonus will be disqualified.
9. If a player walks away from the game but leaves chips on the table and he or she was in the hand at the beginning, they will retain their rights to their share of the $50,000 Bad Beat High Hand Bonus if a qualifying hand occurs.